Saturday, August 10, 2013

...Sunday, then Monday, and now Tuesday

To be honest I'm just like WTF? That's whats running through my mind right now. What the fuck?! You've been gone for like two weeks now, yeah you came back briefly but that's just the problem it was brief. You were here one day and gone the next. You say you miss me. But when your on the phone you leave to go paint and fish and watch a movie. I feel like if you really missed me as much as you say you miss me, that you wouldn't leave to do other things so often. I mean your doing things, while I'm stuck here in Lamoille County doing what? Nothing! Because there is absolutely nothing to do here. And the worst part is you keep tacking on days. First your coming back Sunday, then Monday, and now Tuesday. You keep getting my hopes up. I should be seeing you tomorrow, but instead I get to wait another two days. Seriously, I think I've had to much time to think and it's causing me to go a little nuts. I just don't get it. You say all this nice stuff, but your not HERE. Which is where I need you. I need and want you here, or somewhere remotely close to "here". There are what like 19 days till school starts. And then how often will we see each other..once? Twice a week? I guess it's good that I get used to it now, its just I don't want to. I know that's selfish of me, but you've been gone for so long. I don't know how people do it, live without the one they love for so damn long! Props to you guys...



No comments:

Post a Comment