Sunday, March 25, 2012

That guy.

You know that guy that makes your heart race, and your tummy fill with butterflies. Most girls have one, and I'm no exception. For me that guy is Smart, Funny, a bit Childish, somewhat Serious, very Sociable, and rarely Angry. All qualities I find attractive, to add to this he was born in Switzerland, and speaks Swiss German. Making him even better, to me atleast. Plus, he's tan, tall, cute, and has the most adorable brown curls. The reason he's that guy isn't because I'm the girl he would never talk to, but because I'm the girl who dumped him. The girl who wants him back, but wont be taken. That guy has moved on, to that girl. The girl you secretly hate, for no reason besides the fact that she's dating the guy you like. So, what do you do? Do you wait for that guy? Or find another?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment